Very interesting, so then each host individually needs 0 sec for the
iterations it doesn't execute which ends up with all the hosts executing
the tasks at the same time.

I was inspired by this
comment https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/12170#issuecomment-283950548
but now I understand it is not possible then.

Thanks