Hi Flow,
Did you ever get an answer to your question. I see a different number of
list values for ansible_processor between two hosts, which makes it
difficult to easily gather the processor vendor across many hosts.

ok: [host1] => {

    "hostvars[inventory_hostname].ansible_processor": [

        "GenuineIntel",

        "Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2686 v4 @ 2.30GHz",

        "GenuineIntel",

        "Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2686 v4 @ 2.30GHz"

    ]

}

ok: [host2] => {

    "hostvars[inventory_hostname].ansible_processor": [

        "0",

        "GenuineIntel",

        "Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 0 @ 2.70GHz",

        "1",

        "GenuineIntel",

        "Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 0 @ 2.70GHz"

    ]

}

host2 has the extra list values of "0" and "1".

Thanks,
Eric