    - password_policy
    - role: disable_NetworkManager
      new_install: yes
    - ldap_users
    - ps1_customize
    - vim_customize
    - sudoers
    - grub_cmdline_oracle_tuning

- import_playbook: /playbooks/one-offs/bash_history.yml
- import_playbook: /playbooks/one-offs/dmesg_timestamps.yml
- import_playbook: /playbooks/one-offs/grub_cmdline.yml
- import_playbook: /playbooks/one-offs/update_gitlab_scripts.yml
- import_playbook: /playbooks/one-offs/grub_timeout.yml
- import_playbook: /playbooks/one-offs/update_sssd_ddns.yml
- import_playbook: /playbooks/one-offs/authconfig_cleanup.yml
- import_playbook: /playbooks/one-offs/change_timezone.yml
- import_playbook: /playbooks/one-offs/firefox_no_gui.yml
- import_playbook: /playbooks/one-offs/tcp_tuning.yml

In the middle of disable_NetworkManager I have the following.  It works
perfectly stand-alone.
- meta: end_play
  when: nm_installed.rc != 0 and new_install

When this is encountered it skips the remaining roles of my playbook (and
continues on with my import_playbook sections).
The following get skipped:
    - ldap_users
    - ps1_customize
    - vim_customize
    - sudoers
    - grub_cmdline_oracle_tuning

I expected it to end the play for disable_networkManager, and then continue
on with the rest of the roles.  Is this the way it is supposed to operate
in this situation? is there a better approach to it?  Or does this sound
like a bug?