On 17.02.2018 23:20, Brigzzy Briggs wrote:
I tried that, but it didn't work.  Thanks for the reply all the same!

Here's the section of the playbook. Let me know if you can see the issue,
or if I can post anything else that would help.

- hosts: nagios-server
  become: yes
  tasks:
    - name: Generate Configs
      template:
src=skins/larry/root/ansible/ansible-files/nagios/nagios-monitored-server.cfg.j2
dest=/usr/local/nagios/etc/servers/{{ item }}.cfg owner=root mode=0644
      with_items: "{{groups['nagios-monitored']}}"

This is the error the playbook spits out.  It throws it for all the
servers, not just the FreePBX one.

failed: [nagios.domain.com] (item=freepbx.domain.com) => {"failed":
true, "item": "freepbx.domain.com", "msg": "AnsibleUndefinedVariable:
'dict object' has no attribute 'ansible_os_family'"}

You don't have access to the facts the hosts in group nagios-monitored, that's the reason it fails.

So you need to enable fact caching
http://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/playbooks_variables.html#fact-caching

or gather the facts before you run the nagios-server play.
Facts gathered in one play is available in subsequent plays as long as they are in the same playbook.

---
- hosts: nagios-monitored
  gather_facts: yes

- hosts: nagios-server