I have the following output from a variable called directories.  It was
created using a loop that would run stat against two different paths.  What
is the proper way to reference the "stat: exists: boolean" sections of the
output?  I need to check for both directories for both item.paths.  I have
tried and tried, but I must be doing something wrong.
    "directories.results": [
        {
            "_ansible_ignore_errors": null,
            "_ansible_item_result": true,
            "_ansible_no_log": false,
            "_ansible_parsed": true,
            "changed": false,
            "failed": false,
            "invocation": {
                "module_args": {
                    "checksum_algorithm": "sha1",
                    "follow": false,
                    "get_attributes": true,
                    "get_checksum": true,
                    "get_md5": true,
                    "get_mime": true,
                    "path": "/home/applmgr/Scripts"
                }
            },

*"item": {                "path": "/home/applmgr/Scripts"*
            },
            "stat": {
                "atime": 1519330068.2478893,
                "attr_flags": "e",
                "attributes": [
                    "extents"
                ],
                ......lots of stuff
*                 "exists": true,*
                ......lots of stuff
            }
        },
        {
            "_ansible_ignore_errors": null,
            "_ansible_item_result": true,
            "_ansible_no_log": false,
            "_ansible_parsed": true,
            "changed": false,
            "failed": false,
            "invocation": {
                "module_args": {
                    "checksum_algorithm": "sha1",
                    "follow": false,
                    "get_attributes": true,
                    "get_checksum": true,
                    "get_md5": true,
                    "get_mime": true,
                    "path": "/home/oracle/Scripts"
                }
            },

*    "item": {                "path": "/home/oracle/Scripts"            },
          "stat": {                "exists": false*
            }
        }
    ]
}