In my Ansible playbook I have a task that calls the "uri" module when
running on Linux systems and "win_uri" when run on Windows systems.  The
remainder of the task is identical:

- name: init
  win_uri:
    url: "https://ucp01/_thereisnosuchpage";
    headers:
    method: POST
    status_code: 200,500
    validate_certs: no
  register: checks
  failed_when: false
  changed_when: false

The code executes fine on the Linux systems but win_uri on the Windows
systems returns:

ok: [nm-win-worker01] => {
    "changed": false,
    "content_type": null,
    "failed_when_result": false,
    "method": "POST",
    "msg":* "The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish
trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel."*,
    "url": "https://ucp01/_thereisnosuchpage";,
    "use_basic_parsing": true
}

The task has "validate_certs: no" and I'm using the following WinRM
configuration:

ansible_winrm_server_cert_validation: ignore

Is there any way to get win_uri to ignore this SSL/TLS issue and query the
remote web server?