Hmm, I think installing Virtualbox might be a bit tricky as, if I recall, it
installs it's own network drivers and has to restart networking during the
installation. Restarting networking is pretty much guaranteed to stop winrm I
think.

That said you are getting an error rather than a communication failure so
perhaps something else is wrong. Most likely thing is that the installer is
expecting some kind of input from the user.

I am not exactly sure what is going on but there
are a few things that you can try.

You could try using win_chocolatey to install virtualbox. It is also worth
trying using become: runas and having the installation run as the local
Administrator user.

I suspect you may still hit the problem with the networking restart. You might
be able to get round that by either telling the installer not to restart
networking during the installation, or if that isn't possible, by setting up a
scheduled task to do the installation.

Hope this helps and you are able to install.

Jon