Hi community,

I was forwarded from github website to this group ; )

I am trying to use local variables on the roles I have created, but once
the var file is created. I don't know how and from where call those. At the
moment it is not reading those local vars the role that i have created.

In that role , I am calling those vars following these steps:

   - /vars/main.yml

Let me know if there is a possible way to do it or somebody has been
working on this before with success, perhaps calling those from the main
playbook which contains the call to the hosts and roles? ;)

Best Regards.