Hello all,

I like to use Ansible to remove few packages, but it seem not to support
the wildecard option for package name matching.

- name: Remove Packages
 package:
   name: "{{ item }}"
   state: absent
 tags:
   - packages_remove
 with_items:
   - b43-*
   - hexchat
   - libreoffice*

In the above example I was expecting the for "b43-*" to match b43-openfwwf
and b43-fwcutter but non of them was removed.
same for libreoffice, here is the output with -vvv

ok: [localhost] => (item=libreoffice*) => {
    "changed": false,
    "invocation": {
        "module_args": {
            "autoremove": null,