Without testing it I believe there may be an issue with the RC4 encryption that
is being used. Will have to try it out but that is a pretty old protocol and
believed to be broken. While we should still look at fixing it, you should look
at adding in one of the AES types on your krb5.conf file
http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/krb5-1.12/doc/admin/enctypes.html. I believe you
need a dc on Server 2008 or newer.

Thanks for the information you provided.

Jordan