I changed remote_tmp to /tmp/.ansible/tmp for performance reasons. The
directory is created as follows:

[tmp]$ ls -ld .ansible
drwx------ 3 ec2-user ec2-user 4096 Mar  2 09:47 .ansible

When a different user attempts to write to the directory it fails:

"Authentication or permission failure. In some cases, you may have been able to
authenticate and did not have permissions on the remote directory. Consider
changing the remote temp path in ansible.cfg to a path rooted in \"/tmp\".
Failed command was: ( umask 77 && mkdir -p \"` echo
/tmp/.ansible/tmp/ansible-tmp-1520002087.57-3211555543948

Shouldn't /tmp/.ansible be created with 766 permission? Am I going to have to
chmod /tmp/.ansible in the playbook?