Hello, I have a little bug with ansible parser I can't execute this code in
ansible:

This code works on shell
echo "INSERT INTO scripts VALUES ('1', 'install-debian', '$(cat
startupscripts/install-debian.sh | sed "s#'#''#g")', 0);" | docker exec -i
--user postgres $(docker-compose ps -q postgres) psql baremetal

So I escaped it like this
"echo \"INSERT INTO scripts VALUES ('1', 'install-debian', '$(cat
startupscripts/install-debian.sh | sed \"s#'#''#g\")', 0);\" | docker exec
-i --user postgres $(docker-compose ps -q postgres) psql baremetal"

But this doesn't work can you tell me why ?