Yep, the non-default encryption setting is almost certainly the issue. Can
you file a bug on No promises that
we'll get to it, but I have a couple ideas as to what might be causing it.
I *think* the fix could be pretty simple (there's a code path in there that
never got tested because the default AES encryption settings never hit it).

On Friday, March 2, 2018 at 2:27:37 AM UTC-8, Jordan Borean wrote:
> Without testing it I believe there may be an issue with the RC4 encryption
> that is being used. Will have to try it out but that is a pretty old
> protocol and believed to be broken. While we should still look at fixing
> it, you should look at adding in one of the AES types on your krb5.conf
> file I
> believe you need a dc on Server 2008 or newer.
> Thanks for the information you provided.
> Jordan

To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit