Yep, the non-default encryption setting is almost certainly the issue. Can
you file a bug on https://github.com/02strich/pykerberos? No promises that
we'll get to it, but I have a couple ideas as to what might be causing it.
I *think* the fix could be pretty simple (there's a code path in there that
never got tested because the default AES encryption settings never hit it).

-Matt