Hi team, we are facing issues provisioning the rhel VM in Vmware
environment using the existing template.
here are list of tasks we are performing
-- provisioning the rhel Vm using existing template used vmware_guest module
-- wait for the VM to be reachable
-- set the environment variables
-- yum install httpd,gcc,php, mysql related packages
-- copy the files to /var/www on destination VM
-- restart the httpd server

we are facing issues at yum install with repo issues.