Hi Team,

I want to run a script via ansible playbook. The script contains installation
and uninstallation of some agents and If we run that script, It requires some
inputs like Yes or No or 1 or 2 like that...
So how to provide that inputs within ansible playbook. So that my ansible
playbook will run without any human interaction.