On 07.03.2018 13:32, borseankush2...@gmail.com wrote:
I want to run a script via ansible playbook. The script contains
installation and uninstallation of some agents and If we run that
script, It requires some inputs like Yes or No or 1 or 2 like that...
So how to provide that inputs within ansible playbook. So that my
ansible playbook will run without any human interaction.

Check out the expect module.

Kai Stian Olstad

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible
Project" group.