Hi all,

I'm new to Ansible, so please excuse myl lack of knowledge

I'm tryting to handle multiple hosts that need to execute some tasks being
While it's not a good idea to have all root-ssh-keys stored on one machine
(the Ansible host), I want to connect to a box using a generic "ansible"
user and then do a sudo (or su) to root
All hosts have different root-passwords. So I put some in an ansible-vault
file and encrypted it.

Now I trie to build a playbook, that connects to a group of hosts - using
the "ansible" user - sudo to root and e.g. 'apt-get upgrade'
According to the hostname, the matching root-password should be read from
the ansible-vault file.
I know that I can specify the decrypt password with "--ask-vault-pass".
But how to tell the Playbook to look for a certain id, get the password and
performe the sudo ?