Thanks Jordan.

I'm running ansible 2.4.0.0 on CentOS trying to download a file using
win_get_url like this

- name: Download file
  win_get_url:
   url: http://servername/Ansible/USA/file.zip
   dest: "{{ ansible_env.TEMP }}\\file.zip"
  when: zip_file.stat.exists == True

I can't find any entry in the server logs, and am mostly confused as to why
it just happens the first time each day but not all others after that.