On 09.03.2018 17:51, 'Daley Okuwa' via Ansible Project wrote:
I am sorry not sure of how to write this backspace
can you give an example please

That is not what I tried to say, I was trying to explain what is happening and why it might fails.
So I rephrase, maybe I become more understandable.

You said that Juniper write this line

ftp://ansible@10.241.11.237/juniper.conf.49.gz100% of 1035 B 317 kBps

I have never used Juniper, but I guess that the percentage is counting upwards from 0% to 100% on that line while the copying is in progress. For Juniper to do this one line it need to delete the 0% and write 10%, one way to do that is for Juniper to send backspace to the terminal to delete the text. When it has deleted 0% it can write out 10%, the it send more backspaces to delete 10% for so to write out 20% and so on to 100%.

The reason I think that Juniper might be doing this is the output you had

"msg": "No remaining responses for 'admin@POD1_SRX210>', output was '
    ...er.conf.49.gz ftp://ansible@10.24
\b\b\b\b\b\b\b\b\b\b\b\b\b\b\b\b\b\b\b\b\b\b1.11.237/juniper.co\radmin@POD1_SRX210>'"

\b is backspace, so Juniper at some point is sending backspace, probably to delete some text in the output. This might be a problem for expect, I have never used devices that sends backspaces to the console so I don't know.

Your best bet is to find a way to turn of the progress printing that Juniper is doing.

--
Kai Stian Olstad