Hello there,
We have a S3 storage on on-premise cloud.
I try to use the S3 Ansible module but it does not work : the S3 Ansible
module seems to try to call AWS S3 instead of my on-premise S3 storage
(despite parameters setted to my S3 on-premise values). It seems that
Ansible S3 module hard coded AWS region us-east-1 by default.
Is there anyway to use the S3 Ansible module on on-premise S3 storage ?