Hello,

Unless I'm missing something I don't believe the ec2 inventory plugin
currently supports getting aws credentials via an ec2 instance role?

Specifically in `_set_credentials`:
https://github.com/ansible/ansible/blob/devel/lib/ansible/plugins/inventory/aws_ec2.py#L443

It will raise an error if neither a boto profile nor an aws key/secret are
configured, but if one is using an ec2 instance role for authentication
none of those will be available.

If this is indeed an inadvertent limitation I'm happy to open up a PR
fixing this, but wanted to confirm I was understanding it correctly first.

Thanks,
Graham