As part of an ansible run I need to update a profile and reconnect.
I'm using pipelines, so I was hoping the ansible meta reset_connection would
work. However it tries to delete a random control file (that doesn't exist).
There has been a bug raised for this but it's not been looked at, so I guess
it's not going to get fixed.
I've worked around it using shell and su - commands.
Along with bugs with become user it's been a fun day.
Was wondering how many people are finding a lot more bugs with ansible, or am i
just especially gifted?