Hi All,
I want to get the variable from user. But the definition of the variable
prompt has to be in the role.

I am using three actions, Lets say A,B and C. for every action(input from
user) different roles will be called. But before calling respective role it
should prompt the variable requirement of that role. So can we use variable
prompt in a task. or any other solution for the same.

Thanks,
Mohit