Good catch.  You're correct, it is possible, I was mistaken.  Practically
is it possible to be able to provide multiple sets of credentials for your
example?  I've always done a work around, such as I listed in the other
comment, since I can pass my current logon (-k) username/password, and can
pass 1 set of become credentials (-K), but not a 2nd or 3rd set of become
credentials.