I can't figure out why this is failing... syntax is correct as far as I can
see.  I could use another pair of eyes.

ERROR:
ERROR! this task 'import_playbook' has extra params, which is only allowed
in the following modules: command, win_command, shell, win_shell, script,
include, include_vars, include_tasks, include_role, import_tasks,
import_role, add_host, group_by, set_fact, raw, meta

The offending line appears to be:

# tasks file for user rights
- import_playbook: /playbooks/one-offs/update_gitlab_scripts.yml

Top part of playbook:
- import_playbook: /playbooks/one-offs/update_gitlab_scripts.yml

The following also fails:
- import_playbook: update_gitlab_scripts.yml

So, the last is pretty basic.... unsure why it is throwing the error that
it is throwing.  This is in the r