On 02.04.2018 17:06, Marc Haber wrote:
Hi Kai, again,

thanks for helping!

On Sun, Apr 01, 2018 at 12:14:38AM +0200, Kai Stian Olstad wrote:
After reading the documentation on add_host I don't think this is a but, it's just how add_host works.

The documentation says
"This module bypasses the play host loop and only runs once for all the hosts in the play, if you need it to iterate use a with_ directive."

So this is probably the case when used in handlers to, it only run once.

How would the code have to look like then? I am not yet proficient
enough in ansible to make immediate sense from the hint, and the
Examples only contain code building lists, not making use of them.

I would say don't use add_host it will just complicate thing for you.
You had a solution that work that you posted on this list back in November, why not just use that one? It didn't use add_host.

--
Kai Stian Olstad