I am glad you replied so fast, but sorry to say i am not an ansible expert
. I am just a beginner . I just typed the code. Can you help me in
understanding  where i am not correct.

---

- hosts: devops

  tasks:
    - debug:
       msg: "{{ hostinfo|dictsort|selectattr('1.hostclass', 'equalto',
'ess')|first|first }}"

~
~