On Wednesday, 11 April 2018 11.05.42 CEST Zeljko Dokman wrote:
> Hi, thank you, your suggestion works.
> I am wondering are this options documented some where? or how can I list
> this option for a module?
> Ansible documentation is not covering all this options or I haven't been
> able to find it.

The directives one the same level as vsphere_guest is not part of the module
they are part of the task.
The directive you can use and where is documented here
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/reference_appendices/playbooks_keywords.html

The documentation for until you'll find here
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/user_guide/playbooks_loops.html#do-until-loops

--
Kai Stian Olstad