Hi Mike

Am Tue 10. Apr. 2018, hat Mike Garris geschrieben:
> Am I reading the docs correctly with regards to the file module being
> changed?

The module file.py in plugins still "Sets attributes of files"
https://github.com/ansible/ansible/blob/stable-2.5/lib/ansible/modules/files/file.py
in 2.5 but the link is pointing to the file.py in lookup-plugins.

Seems like this error is only in the documentation. I've checked a fresh
build of the docs and the wrong link is already fixed there.

Regards
Jan