HI Bishwajit Samanta

Thanks. It is creating file for each hostname but data is not in readable
format. Are you able to do favor little more, how to get the data in each
file as orignal form like as processes list show on linux machine? I was
initially thinking to get output from all hosts in one file and somehow get
processes list along with hostname one by one. But this can work as well.
Many Thanks.