There is nothing about pure ansible HA because ansible is effectively
stateless. You can run the same playbooks on another machine (or multiple
machines at once) with no problem as long as ansible is installed there. My
only suggestion is to use some sort of version management (like git) to
store the playbooks and the roles so it can be easily downloaded to another
machine if needs be.

kind regards
Pshem