Thanks Mauricio for your quickly response,

I sure the user is created successful, because I can grep the user name
from /etc/passwd. Also, I can transfer the user successful from root by "su
*** -"  command.

I checked the /etc/security/passwd, I can see the origin crypted password
in the file. Please see below the password of new user and root.

root:
        password = j7SpMBcZZRZq6
        lastupdate = 1524597968

ray:
        password =
$6$PbSwE6eWakaP9VSl$GjZhuR5.6ICTM6K/.91gss2iYbhJoLU1B51XXqxCMIcVi17IMAegxlcfWNfWkuYkldRuKJLw9xjTp/F4.hFYq0
        lastupdate = 1527116053

If any log files can help check the issue, please let me know. I will check
them. Thanks you very much.

Thanks
Ray

在 2018年5月23日星期三 UTC+8下午8:02:48,Mauricio Tavares写道: