Hi Jordan,
Assist me further as I am not able to find content relating to my problem.

I installed a virtualenv.
Did:

   -
   -
   - Package       Version
   - ------------- ---------
   - ansible       2.5.3
   (/root/ansible-virtualenvs/ansible-virtualenv/bin/ansible)
   - asn1crypto    0.24.0
   - bcrypt        3.1.4
   - certifi       2018.4.16
   - cffi          1.11.5
   - chardet       3.0.4
   - cryptography  2.2.2
   - enum34        1.1.6
   - idna          2.6
   - ipaddress     1.0.22
   - Jinja2        2.10
   - MarkupSafe    1.0
   - ntlm-auth     1.1.0
   - paramiko      2.4.1
   - pip           10.0.1
   - pyasn1        0.4.3
   - pycparser     2.18
   - PyNaCl        1.2.1
   - pywinrm       0.3.0
   - PyYAML        3.12
   - requests      2.18.4
   - requests-ntlm 1.1.0
   - setuptools    39.2.0
   - six           1.11.0
   - urllib3       1.22
   - wheel         0.31.1
   - xmltodict     0.11.0

Now what I am not able to understand is:
1. How should I try win_ping here?
2. Will it take my hosts file from etc/ansible/hosts?

I tried following command:
ansible all -m win_ping

[WARNING]:  * Failed to parse /etc/ansible/hosts with yaml plugin: Syntax
Error while loading YAML.   expected
'<document start>', but found '<scalar>'  The error appears to have been in
'/etc/ansible/hosts': line 5, column 1,
but may be elsewhere in the file depending on the exact syntax problem.
The offending line appears to be:
#RobotWindowsSer ansible_host=10.7.7.199 VATCS028.ARITST.LCL
ansible_host=10.12.12.28 ^ here

 [WARNING]:  * Failed to parse /etc/ansible/hosts with ini plugin:
/etc/ansible/hosts:14: Expected key=value, got:
ansible_winrm_server_cert_validation: ignore

 [WARNING]: Unable to parse /etc/ansible/hosts as an inventory source

 [WARNING]: No inventory was parsed, only implicit localhost is available

 [WARNING]: provided hosts list is empty, only localhost is available. Note
that the implicit localhost does not
match 'all'

What is happening now?