you can use ansible without licenses or entitements.
https://github.com/ansible/ansible
Just keep in mind the support levels. You can look at the tower license
levels in and request a temporary license
https://www.ansible.com/license and
https://www.ansible.com/products/tower/pricing

What do you mean by production level? that can vary by organization.

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 7:21 AM KIRAN ADIRAJU <satyasai1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I have two queries regarding Ansible & Ansible Tower License for using at
> the Production level
>
> *Query1:-*
>
> Can we use Ansible product for free to get started on our projects
> [Production Level] without license / commercial use? OR Is there any
> specific mechanism like we have to purchase the Ansible license before
> using the product in our projects[Production Level]?
>
> *Query2:-*
>
> What is the license mechanism for Ansible Tower[All Levels]?
>

> Henceforth, I hereby request you to provide the detailed info for my above
> queries mentioned with respect to Ansible & Ansible tower
> license[Production Level]. Looking Forward.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/5b95b9a5-025c-4b0f-a5db-a01ef072f863%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/5b95b9a5-025c-4b0f-a5db-a01ef072f863%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Jonathan lozada de la matta

AUTOMATION CONSULTANT - AUTOMATION PRACTICE

Red Hat Consulting Services <https://www.redhat.com/>

jloza...@redhat.com