Hi Mate,

I am trying to install anti-virus software on bunch of windows machines
using win_package module, and it works fine, however i am unable to supply
license key, could you please help me with argument i should use?

  - name: Install Cylance from Network Share
    hosts: all
    gather_facts: true
    tasks:
      - name: Install Cylance
        win_package:
          path: \\ABC\Users\ruser\Desktop\script\CylanceProtect_x64.msi
          #state: present
          arguments: /install /passive /qn PIDKEY=*AGIFuIiQ98Kg0LWWbFJ2E*
/quiet
          user_name: LAB.LOCAL\muser
          user_password: P@ssw0rd