I use Ansible to create instances (vm's) on Google cloud. When I define the
instances to create in my inventory file and put in the connection details
in there, for later use, the instances are not created. Ansible assumes (I
guess) that the instances already exist.

So, this inventory file works:

[dc]
dc1
dc2
dc3

This inventory doesn't:

[dc]
dc1
dc2
dc3

[dc:vars]
ansible_user=admin_cloud
ansible_password=password
ansible_connection=winrm
ansible_winrm_transport=credssp
ansible_winrm_server_cert_validation=ignore

Does anyone has a solution for this? I would like to define my infrastructure
in 1 inventory file.