> Hi Jordan,

Thanks for your reply. I used the  Kerberos authentication method to avoid
the double hope authentication issues.  For the first time the playbook
executed successfully and copied the files to remote path.

later when I tried to execute the same playbook, the files were not copied
to the remote path and not getting any error in the output. while using the
'become' method getting the error.

Inventory file:
ansible_user: usern...@my.domain.com
ansible_connection: winrm