For msi and exe packages - use win_package as a rule of thumb. If you still
have issues with these, you can report an issue here
https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues because the module's supported by
the community.

win_command shouldn't be used for installations as it usually ends up in a
hit or a miss situation. If win_package doesn't work for you, you can try
putting your win_command arguments as a pwsh script, saving it on the
target node, and running that script through a remote powershell session.
If you don't know how to do that, you can look up invoke-command or
new-pssession. Ansible uses winrm as well so any issues you have with
ansible should be visible by running this script remotely.