SUMMARY

I am using gcp_compute plugin as a inventory source. While on local machine
it is working fine but when I try to use this same inventory on GCP VM it
is showing

ansible-inventory -i ./inventory/gcompute.gcp.yaml --graph

[WARNING]: * Failed to parse /inventory/gcompute.gcp.yaml with gcp_compute
plugin: Service Acccount Email only works with Machine Account-based
authentication

can somebody tell me how to resolve this

Thanks

ISSUE TYPE

   - Bug Report

COMPONENT NAME

gcp_compute plug-in
ANSIBLE VERSION

ansible 2.5.5
CONFIGURATION

ansible.cfg

[inventory]
enable_plugins = gcp_compute, host_list, script, yaml, ini, auto
OS / ENVIRONMENT

GCP VM

OS: Linux
EXPECTED RESULTS

expected to show all the hosts in gcp projects. failing with machine based
authentication error

@ansible-inventory
@gcp_compute
@ansiblegalaxy <https://github.com/ansiblegalaxy>