Hi Experts,

Really appreciate your guidance here..

I have setup a Websphere liberty application in Linux environment, there I
am doing commandline execution and i want to automate that process through
ansible now

After installing Websphere Liberty, when i try to start liberty server
using the "/opt/IBM/JazzTeamserver/server/server.startup.sh" locally within
the server its getting started and creating a "clm" liberty profile and its
configuration files (server.xml and other configuration files) and the
https://myserverip:9443/ is working fine.

But When i try to remotely call and execute the server.startup script using
ansible playbook, its getting executed successfully and creating the "clm"
liberty profile but suddenly its getting stopped. its showing as liberty
server is not started

How can i resolve the issue here below is my playbook which is not working
properly here..

Playbook.

    ---
      - name : start the Liberty Server
        hosts: IHS
        tasks:
          - name: for starting the libery server
            command: /opt/path to myappserver/server.startup