Hello Dick,

Yes, You are right that the given play is working .

The playbook is making changes on the xml file, but not as expected. Its
making double entry for same ldap settings. one is commented another is
uncommented.

 <include location="conf/ldapUserRegistry.xml"/>
    <!--include location="conf/ldapUserRegistry.xml"/-->

But here I want a result like comment only the basic user registry line and
uncomment ldap line

here the basic registry line itself got removed..