      From: "jegansig...@gmail.com" <jegansig...@gmail.com>
 To: Ansible Project <ansible-project@googlegroups.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, 8 January 2019 3:01 PM
 Subject: [ansible-project] Re: Inventory conversion from static to ec2

Do you want to write dynamic inventory script for you inventory.
Does the inventory look  as like as below which you have shared else provide
exact inventory sample.

On Monday, January 7, 2019 at 4:19:01 AM UTC+5:30, karthick t wrote:
Hi,
We currently have our inventory as like below in the on-prem and we would like
to convert this to an understandable format for Ec2 instances in the AWS cloud
infrastructure.the inventory is being referred using :inventory:
'repo/inventory/dyn',

e.g. HOSTNAME1:
  dataip: IP1  environment_id: development
  role: [componentname]

HOSTNAME2:
  dataip: IP2  environment_id: development
  role: [component2]

Can someone help or guide on how to convert this to a ec2.py format so that
when the code deployment happens via the jenkins, it can be done without much
changes in the ansible code?
Thank you
RegardsKarthick