Hi,

We are trying to use ansible in a PowerVC environment.
We have a cluster of Power machines connected to a SAN box, we run SLES
linux and Windows server to use SAP stuff.
I would like to find any resources/documentation/Playbooks/Roles about
using ansible in that context.

Anybody knows if it is possible to create VM using the REST API of  PowerVC
and is there any documentation somewhere in this galaxy ?

Don't be rude, I'm new to this list and a newbie trying to move old stuff
to Devops.

Any pointers are welcome,

           Thank you BT.