Hi,

I have a playbook with *one play* that runs *several roles*.

But when I run the playbook, Ansible is *skipping* one of the roles (not
the first or last, but one in the middle).
I tried creating a playbook with just that role, and again it's skipped.
The play has a "pre_tasks" section and those are run.

i.e.,

- hosts: servers

  become: true

  gather_facts: false

  pre_tasks:

    - name: Install python-simplejson

      raw: sudo apt-get -y install python-simplejson

  roles:

    - the_role

I've tried running Ansible with -vvv but it did not tell me why the role
was skipped.

Thanks for any help.