Hi Kai,

Thanks, it worked like a charm :)

I already worked with inventory files but since I did it only few
times i missed it. The thing is that Ansible uses /etc/hosts file in a
way,  because the hostname you place into inventory file, or in
ansible hosts file must be found in /etc/hosts file in order to be
associated to a IP Address if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks,
Mihai.