Hello,

I'm using Ansible but i ran into a problem few days ago.

>From Ansible server:
I am able to log on my switch using "cisco ssh@10.99.70.46" and i can copy
running-config to my ansible server (repo tftp)
I have SW-Switches in my hosts file.

I want a playbook to :
 - log on my small business switch cisco (but firmware is not ios....
unfortunatly)
 - copy running-config to my tftp server.

I tried playbooks with ios_command, cnos_command, cli_command but none of
them seems to work.
At the moment i have a playbook like this :

[image: 2019-01-28_08h40_37.png]

I tried the cli_command at last but it returns an error:

[image: 2019-01-28_08h43_51.png]

If there is no command to log on cisco small business, i'm looking for a
way to command ansible to use the "cisco ssh@10.99.70.46" directly.

If anyone had same issue and wants to share, i'd be very gratefull.

Thanks for reading.