I am installing required packages (and some Perl modules) with_items using
default package manager. I receive the following error:

failed: [abldeb7ex6401] (item=libssl-dev) => {"ansible_loop_var": "item",
"cache_update_time": 1560284504, "cache_updated": false, "changed": false,
"item": "libssl-dev", "msg": "'/usr/bin/apt-get -y -o
\"Dpkg::Options::=--force-confdef\" -o \"Dpkg::Options::=--force-confold\"
   --simulate install 'libssl-dev'' failed: E: Unable to correct problems,
you have held broken packages.\n", "rc": 100, "stderr": "E: Unable to
correct problems, you have held broken packages.\n", "stderr_lines": ["E:
Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages."], "stdout":
"Reading package lists...\nBuilding dependency tree...\nReading state
information...\nSome packages could not be installed. This may mean that
you have\nrequested an impossible situation or if you are using the
unstable\ndistribution that some required packages have not yet been
created\nor been moved out of Incoming.\nThe following information may help
to resolve the situation:\n\nThe following packages have unmet
dependencies:\n libssl-dev : Depends: libssl1.0.0 (= 1.0.1e-2+deb7u20) but
1.0.1t-1+deb7u2 is to be installed\n              Recommends: libssl-doc
but it is not going to be installed\n", "stdout_lines": ["Reading package
lists...", "Building dependency tree...", "Reading state information...",
"Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have",
"requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable",
"distribution that some required packages have not yet been created", "or
been moved out of Incoming.", "The following information may help to
resolve the situation:", "", "The following packages have unmet
dependencies:", " libssl-dev : Depends: libssl1.0.0 (= 1.0.1e-2+deb7u20)
but 1.0.1t-1+deb7u2 is to be installed", "              Recommends:
libssl-doc but it is not going to be installed"]}

Does this mean that I need to comment out or remove this package?

---
# 2018-07-02
# Vollmer
# Install required packages (and some perl modules) with_items using
default package manager
- name: install required packages
package:
name: "{{ item }}"
state: present
with_items:
- alien
- apache2
- autofs
- bison
- createrepo
- dos2unix
- flex
# - g++-multilib
- git
- html2text
- krb5-user
# - libc6-dev-i386
# - libevent-dev
- libmng1
# - libxml++2.6-2v5
# - libxml++2.6-dev
# - libxml2-dev
- libxml++2.6-2
# - libxml2-dev:i386
# - lib64stdc++6:i386
- libxml2-utils
- lzma
- make
# - smbfs
- nasm
- ntp
- pbuilder
- python-lxml
- rpm2cpio
- xsltproc
- zip
- libexpat1-dev
- libssl-dev
- zlib1g-dev
- cpanminus
# - update
# The following never worked but were included in the original deployment
scripts, kept here for reference
# - lib64stdc++6:i386
# - libxml2-dev:i386
# - smbfs
# It appears that Debian uses all CPAN provided modules so we do not need
to install any from the package manager
- name: install required perl modules
package:
name: "{{ item }}"