HI Ansible Gurus,
I have a specific snippet of code which i defined in default/main.yaml of a
role xyz.

sw_yum_repositories:
  - name: sw
    file: sw-gw
    baseurl: ""
    enabled: no
    gpgcheck: "{{gpgcheckall | default('yes')}}"
    gpgkey: "{{sw_repository_gpgkey | default(gpgkeys) | default('')}}"

Now I override this variable sw_yum_repostories in my group_vars/all.yml
in inventory configuration files.  Problem here is : i want to take default
value of gpgkey attribute here from default/main.yml and other attributes i
am overriding in group_vars/all.yml .  But when I try to define
sw_yum_repostories without gpgkey attribute , it does not take default from
default/main.yaml (it is part of source code) and whatever we define in
group_vars/all.yml(overidden ones) , it takes. Since gpgkey is something i
want to take from default/main.yml(because it is less subject to change)
rather than overriding and rest all attribute i want to override in
group_vars/all.yml, how can i achieve this ?
Rahul