Hi,
     I have following playbook, called test.yaml.

---

- name:  Show bridge port
  hosts: "{{ target }}"
  gather_facts: no
  connection: local
  tasks:
    - name: Show bridge port
      asa_command:
        commands:
          - show bridge name test-br port {{bridge1Port3}}
        provider: "{{ cli }}"

NOTE: Variable {{bridge1Port3}} is defined in file group_vars/all.yaml .

   1. When ansible-playbook is executed on Linux command line with this
playbook, it runs successfully (i.e. ansible-playbook playbooks/test.yaml  -e
target=host1 -vvvv)
   2. However, when I execute same playbook from Robot Framework, it fails,
with following error in ansible.log

      "msg": "The task includes an option with an undefined variable. The error
was: 'bridge1Port3' is undefined\n\nThe error appears to be in
'playbooks/test.yaml': line 8, column 7, but may\nbe elsewhere in the file
depending on the exact syntax problem.\n\nThe offending line appears to be:\n\n
 tasks:\n    - name: Add Qos to bridge port\n      ^ here\n"

All robot does is call "Run Process ansible-playbook playbooks/test.yaml  -e
target=host1 -vvvv"

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

-B