Hi everyone,

I've been struggling to get the difference between 2 lists in Ansible.
List 1 contains numbers as integers. List 2 contains numbers as strings.
These obviously cannot be filtered with difference().

Does anyone know a workaround? Or a point where I can make a change in my
parsing to remediate this difference?
We are using Ansible 2.7.10. Upgrading is an option if needed. My setup is
below.  Thank you for your time!

List 1 comes from parsing a JSON document.

  - name: "Create list from JSON source."
    set_fact:
      cmdb_list: "{{ cmdb_call.json.results | map(attribute='vid') | list
}}"

# Debug of cmdb_list. Output shortened for readability.
ok: [localhost] => {
    "msg": [
        [
            2141,